Friday, June 18, 2010

If my class(4D) is united...

Tension stirring among the classmates...
its just the usual stuff lurking within the class...
but why doesnt it appear so obviously in the other classes?
But thinking of lack of unity in my class,
i realised whatever classes that I enters, the classes will always show great lack of unity...
1E/2E/3D/4D - All of them made me realised that those who try to move into the society circles can nv really make it...
One mistake, and expected others to classify you as 'tainted' blood
I think the others look at me like im 'stained' with impure blood liddat...
LOL...talked too much abt blood 'stains'
But classrooms r the same as the outside environment
which the environment is the replica of the battlefield
so I cant even expect to see partly unity, no need to talk abt how the class can bond tgt...
After all, my class being united will be of wishful thinking...